THERE ARE TWO IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN FINDING THE RIGHT BROKER TO SELL YOUR HOME FOR YOU:
There are a lot of things that go into selling a home. Getting it listed on all of the major websites and data-bases, flyers, photos, negotiations with buyers agents, drafting up offers and counter offers, going through escrow, dealing with title agencies and then actually completing the big piles of required legal paperwork at the end. Not to mention making the experience enjoyable and reasonably priced. We encourage people to ask other realtors what they provide to a home seller, and to compare with what Firebird offers.
See the details of our Premium Selling Package below:
PREMIUM LISTING PACKAGE
HOME VISIT CONSULTATION
- We will come to your home, and give you professional advice on what should be done to get your home ready to sell. If we see some things that will easily increase your sale price, we will let you know. Also, we have found that there are some practices that many realtors “recommend” that don’t actually have a positive impact on the price at all.
- We will provide a professional market analysis. We will also listen to your input and feelings on what you believe your home is worth.
- We will send a professional real estate photographer out to your home to take stunning photos that capture all the best elements of your home.
COMPREHENSIVE MLS PROPERTY LISTING
- We will list your home on the MLS database, Zillow, Trulia, AlaskaRealEstate.com, Realtor.com, and Homes.com.
- Your home will be featured on our Firebird.Realty website.
- Your home will be highlighted on our social media channels.
- We will provide exceptional, high-quality signage posted out in front of the property, which attracts people to the property, lets them know it’s on the market, and provides a place for them to get more information.
- We will create custom flyers for your property that actually look good, featuring photos and details about your home.
- Flyers will be posted in a flyer box at the home for visitors to take. We make sure to routinely check and refill the flyer boxes as needed (you’d be surprised how many realtors don’t do this)
- Our experienced team will deal with negotiations and processing of your transaction. We have experience with over 600 transactions in the state of Alaska, and will work tirelessly to make this transaction as seamless as possible.
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE
- We want you to feel comfortable, happy and well informed, and we are committed to absolute transparency throughout the whole process.
- You can always contact us, ask questions, and give us your feedback. We welcome it!!
ATTEND YOUR CLOSING
- We will support and facilitate the completion of the transaction. Many agents do not attend closing meetings, but we feel it is important to complete such a big, important transaction, and assure that you are happy!